Friday, February 6, 2009

My Super Power

If I were to choose my own super power I would choose time/space travel. I choose this because it would be most usefully you wouldn't have to pay for flights, or exert a strenuous amount of energy walking home and what not. I would be able to prevent some crisis's and fix minor mistakes....it may change the future tho but..it many not always be a horrific change. Not to mention free skydiving:p Plus if I were in a surfing area for a day or two I could just teleport out to the surf and have enough energy to "keep on going and going", I wouldn't have to freeze my bunskis off on the ski chairs either. O and not to mention the McClutchin (and all you other "super" people) wouldn't be able to touch me cause I would just be tooooo fast.

3 comments:

  1. ' strenuous and bunskis ' excellent diction jesse.. you ' cracker '.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah, that would be a pretty handy super power for yourself jesse. creative choice of vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah that would be a cool super power to have. If you did something in the past that you regreted you could go back and fix it and then everything would be all good.

    ReplyDelete